helping improve the lives of women outside Saratoga County
GISISC began in 2012-13 through our commitment to increase our support of programs that improve the lives of women and girls outside of Saratoga County. In doing so, we hope to see a realization of the call to fulfill the second half of our mission statement -- improving the lives of women and girls throughout the world.
If you are a non-profit organization working on an project outside of Saratoga County or includes Saratoga County within a broader project, you are welcome to apply for a grant of up to $3,500. The deadline is April 1, 2017.
Applicant Criteria: Organizations must have creative ideas that are consistent with the goals of Soroptimist International of the Americas:
- Empowerment of women and girls,
- Protecting the environment, improvement of living circumstances and so forth.
Applicants are required to:
- demonstrate fiscal integrity and organizational capacity;
- agree to undergo the club's organizational vetting process;
- demonstrate significant programmatic impact; and
- fully outline the specific use of requested funds.
Applications are invited from organizations that are located in Saratoga County and beyond.
Download the GISISC grant application in MS Word here.
Mail your application to Global Initiative SISC P.O. Box 1074 Saratoga Springs, NY 12866. Or email the completed application to Janet Foster at email@example.com.